Welcome to Gryphon Card Readings; a service of The Digital Gryphon llc
Some readers prefer to have their client in the room for the reading. Some want the client to do the final cut of cards. I prefer doing email readings because I don’t want to be influenced by the client’s body language or reactions to the cards or what they hear. This allows me to do a reading when this world is quiet and the universe may best be heard. Readings may be booked via my Etsy shop.
I came out as gay in 1978; self-identifying as queer for almost two decades. Over the decades I’ve studied a wide variety of spiritual traditions; nature-based ‘pagan’ as well as ‘major world religions’. Introduced to the Tarot by my partner in 1980, together with our roommate we studied cards, astrology, numerology and other divination tools. More information on my spiritual background and experience is on my Biography page.
As pictured here, I have various designs of the traditional 78 card pack, as well as some First Nations-based decks.
Top Row, L to R: Sacred Rose; Medieval Scapini; Aquarian; Morgan-Greer.
Bottom Row: Sacred Path Cards; Medicine Cards; Lakota Sweat Lodge Cards.
About Your Reading:
- I believe your future is in your hands, not mine;
- I do not solve crimes, pick lottery numbers or locate lost items- I am neither a medium nor a mindreader;
- I am not a medical Doctor, lawyer, licensed therapist, financial planner or match-maker;
- As I do readings with an actual deck of cards (not a software package, app or by flipping through a book) it may take up to 4 days to receive your reading notes;
- Readings are personal. I can’t do one for a third party; only you;
- ‘Yes/No’ questions are rarely answered directly; Tarot tends to reveal undercurrents or signals being ignored. Issues of personal growth are more
suited to a card reading;
- Queries of ‘when’ or ‘should’ or ‘will’ you do or get something are generally met with input on hidden meanings,
significance, or potential lesson of your current situation or spiritual growth;
- I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason;
- Our (downloadable) Current Terms of Service are included by reference;